LivLUG 2009 - An Introduction to JACK
Here are the Impress slides.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Here are some links to software used in the demonstration and other things.
Software used in demonstration
Other useful things
- Ardour - The hard-disk recording application/DAW developed by Paul Davis
- LASH - The session management system
- netjack - For connecting JACK over a network, useful in building a LASH/JACK rendering farm utopia
- FFADO - An implementation of IEC61883 (aka, firewire audio), also useful for rendering farm utopia purposes
- LV2 - The successor to the LADSPA plugin format; supports softsynths
- Flash Piano - A virtual piano Flash object